9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Google Educator Certification Boot Camp (2-day event: May 22 & 23)
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Teacher Evaluation as a Formative Process
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Using Google in a Student-Centered Math Classroom
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Empower, Day #1
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Empower, Day #2
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM Reading Strategies that Tackle Informational Texts (Grades 6-12)
Recent political dialogue has propelled teacher evaluation to a central place in school policy. This session will focus on seeing the process as a transformative tool that engages and supports teachers to make better decisions at the classroom level. (June 2, 2017)
Attend this session and learn how to make sure your students have the reading skills needed to complete the instructional work . (October 23, 2017)
* Each student enters school healthy and learns about and practices a healthy lifestyle.
* Each student learns in an environment that is physically and emotionally safe for students and adults.
* Each student is actively engaged in learning and is connected to the school and broader community.
* Each student has access to personalized learning and is supported by qualified, caring adults.
* Each student is challenged academically and prepared for success in college or further study and for employment and participation in a global environment.
If you have any questions, please reach out to me and I'd be happy to help you.