Kindly send all proposals to Dr. Virginia Magnus (firstname.lastname@example.org) by June 1, 2020. Please send all proposals by email with your contact information and email address for the presenter(s). Click here for more information.
What can schools do to assist students in developing effective learning strategies to address their current and future needs for learning? When teachers take on the mindset of a learning coach, they can help students develop effective Personal Learning Strategies (PLS). Read the latest "Front Page" article!
* Each student enters school healthy and learns about and practices a healthy lifestyle.
* Each student learns in an environment that is physically and emotionally safe for students and adults.
* Each student is actively engaged in learning and is connected to the school and broader community.
* Each student has access to personalized learning and is supported by qualified, caring adults.
* Each student is challenged academically and prepared for success in college or further study and for employment and participation in a global environment.
If you have any questions, please reach out to me and I'd be happy to help you.