Becoming a member is easy! Reach out to Michele Goldfarb at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 609-860-8991. Michele will be happy to walk you through the details!
The NJASCD (New Jersey Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development) provides its members with the following information and services:
- Being a member of NJASCD offers its members the opportunity to meet other like-minded educators!
- Access to professional development offerings at discounted rates
- Early information for the NJASCD Annual Conference with reduced registration fee
- Periodic Info-Briefs on current and key issues
- A copy of the annual New Jersey Journal of Supervision and Curriculum Development
- Opportunities to present at workshops and conferences
- Networking opportunities with outstanding professionals throughout the state and nation
- Current educational information
- Opportunities to participate in NJASCD blogs
- Access to Power Point Presentations made by presenters at institutes and workshops
- Opportunity to complete the Member Survey of suggestions and recommendations for your school/district needs.