9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Better Together: Improving Teaching & Learning Through Coaching
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM Fourth Annual Early Childhood Summit
January 17, 2020 at Forsgate Country Club. Attendees also receive, "Tech Request", a guide for coaching in the digital world written by your hosts, Emily Davis and Brad Currie.
During this dynamic two-part series, participants will learn, practice & apply how to navigate the job search process from the posting to the position. (Jan 29 & Feb 24, 2020)
The landscape of early childhood education (ECED) is both dynamic and evolving. Changes in the ECED landscape are occurring within the United States and around the world. Learn how to bring these changes and benefit your students at this dynamic event! (Feb 11, 2020)
with one of these workshops!
What can schools do to assist students in developing effective learning strategies to address their current and future needs for learning? When teachers take on the mindset of a learning coach, they can help students develop effective Personal Learning Strategies (PLS). Read the latest "Front Page" article!
* Each student enters school healthy and learns about and practices a healthy lifestyle.
* Each student learns in an environment that is physically and emotionally safe for students and adults.
* Each student is actively engaged in learning and is connected to the school and broader community.
* Each student has access to personalized learning and is supported by qualified, caring adults.
* Each student is challenged academically and prepared for success in college or further study and for employment and participation in a global environment.
If you have any questions, please reach out to me and I'd be happy to help you.