9:00 AM - 2:00 PM The Ever-changing Roles of School Leadership: A Principal's Perspective
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM New Teacher Program: Planning for a Year of Firsts
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Using Teacher Evaluations as a Formative Assessment
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Empower, Day #1
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Empower, Day #2
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM Reading Strategies that Tackle Informational Texts (Grades 6-12)
As education continues to evolve, so does the role of the school leader. This session will empower the participants with research and strategies . (August 17 or August 24, 2017)
Two Education leaders from New Jersey ASCD and Virginia ASCD joined to create a webinar for your viewing entitled: Accelerating the Learning Curve for Young Leaders
Recent political dialogue has propelled teacher evaluation to a central place in school policy. This session will focus on seeing the process as a transformative tool that engages and supports teachers to make better decisions at the classroom level. (September 25, 2017)
Attend this session and learn how to make sure your students have the reading skills needed to complete the instructional work . (October 23, 2017)
* Each student enters school healthy and learns about and practices a healthy lifestyle.
* Each student learns in an environment that is physically and emotionally safe for students and adults.
* Each student is actively engaged in learning and is connected to the school and broader community.
* Each student has access to personalized learning and is supported by qualified, caring adults.
* Each student is challenged academically and prepared for success in college or further study and for employment and participation in a global environment.
If you have any questions, please reach out to me and I'd be happy to help you.