8:30 AM - 2:00 PM Edcamp 8A
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM New Teacher Program: Planning for a Year of Firsts
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM New Teacher Program: Learn, Teach, Lead
Attend this workshop for secondary teachers. It is filled with tips for planning for many of the new year “firsts” ! (August 28, 2018)
In this program, participants will engage in strategies that students need to experience to develop their own effective Personal Learning Strategies. Participants will also engage in some coaching tips that can build a better playing field in their classroom for students to learn. (October 30, 2018)
Please stay tuned for more information...
* Each student enters school healthy and learns about and practices a healthy lifestyle.
* Each student learns in an environment that is physically and emotionally safe for students and adults.
* Each student is actively engaged in learning and is connected to the school and broader community.
* Each student has access to personalized learning and is supported by qualified, caring adults.
* Each student is challenged academically and prepared for success in college or further study and for employment and participation in a global environment.
If you have any questions, please reach out to me and I'd be happy to help you.