9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Better Together: Improving Teaching & Learning Through Coaching
8:00 AM - 3:00 PM Fourth Annual Early Childhood Summit
December 10, 2019 at Forsgate Country Club. Attendees also receive, "Tech Request", a guide for coaching in the digital world written by your hosts, Emily Davis and Brad Currie.
with one of these workshops!
What can schools do to assist students in developing effective learning strategies to address their current and future needs for learning? When teachers take on the mindset of a learning coach, they can help students develop effective Personal Learning Strategies (PLS). Read the latest "Front Page" article!
* Each student enters school healthy and learns about and practices a healthy lifestyle.
* Each student learns in an environment that is physically and emotionally safe for students and adults.
* Each student is actively engaged in learning and is connected to the school and broader community.
* Each student has access to personalized learning and is supported by qualified, caring adults.
* Each student is challenged academically and prepared for success in college or further study and for employment and participation in a global environment.
If you have any questions, please reach out to me and I'd be happy to help you.