9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Making the Most Out of Your ELA Block (Gr. 3-5)
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Personalizing Professional Learning To Meet Teachers' Needs
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Reading Strategies that Tackle Informational Texts (Gr. 6-12)
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Discovery Education STEM Academy
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Fostering a Culture of Belonging
9:00 AM - 2:30 PM Leading, Learning, and Teaching in the Digital Era
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Developing a Growth Mindset, Part II
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Save The Date! Second Annual Whole Child Conference
Leading, Learning, and Teaching in the Digital Era will walk attendees through one of the most exciting times in education. Now more than ever, educators from all walks of life have the opportunity to make an impact on their own professional practice and the success of students. How exactly? By leveraging the power of digital tools to enhance engaging learning environments and innovative leadership.
* Each student enters school healthy and learns about and practices a healthy lifestyle.
* Each student learns in an environment that is physically and emotionally safe for students and adults.
* Each student is actively engaged in learning and is connected to the school and broader community.
* Each student has access to personalized learning and is supported by qualified, caring adults.
* Each student is challenged academically and prepared for success in college or further study and for employment and participation in a global environment.
If you have any questions, please reach out to me and I'd be happy to help you.